Project Manager - 6 months - £450 per day
A leading FTSE 100 organisation is seeking a Project Manager to work on an exciting variety of customer facing programmes.
The chosen candidate needs to have business facing project management experience, not IT.
Responsibilities will include:
- Plan and deliver projects, monitor overall progress, resolve issues and initiate corrective action as appropriate with key stakeholders.
- Ensure all relevant tasks required to deliver the project are identified and they have clear owners.
- Identify resource requirements to ensure successful delivery of projects working closely with Lead Project Manager to ensure efficient allocation of resources.
- Develop, manage and maintain accurate risk and issue logs
- Ensure change control is managed tightly.
- Provide project updates to agreed schedule/process and ensure effective communication with all stakeholders.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to manage the project budget, ensuring budget is spent in accordance with the plan.
- Provide coaching to project team members on standardised corporate project management tools and techniques.
- Manage and lead cross- functional project teams.
- Build and develop business cases for projects.
- Adopt and utilise corporate approach to project management and standardised processes and tools.
- Demonstrable level of self-organisation and high levels of motivation & enthusiasm
- Proven ability to successfully challenge, influence and communicate with stakeholders
- Excellent planning and forecasting skills
- Ability to translate project objectives into a set of project tasks
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to create a "one team" approach across a virtual delivery team
- Proven ability to work effectively in a pressurised environment
- Ability to work independently or as part of a wider team
Please apply immediately as the deadline is imminent
www.badenochandclark.com - Let's find the career that connects with your life.
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.