Organisatie- en afdelingsomschrijving
Badenoch & Clark is working with the leading supplier of advanced automotive technology. To strengthen the team, we are looking for a service & quality assurance employee - pre-mass & mass production quality.
You will become responsible for a major customer (automotive manufacturer), and are in charge of pre-mass and mass production quality. In this role you will have a window function between our customer and the different production companies. This will result in frequent contact with the customer, the production companies and other internal departments or plants. The purpose of your activity is to load quality improvement activity for new projects, change management and mass production quality incidents.
Duties to include:
- Create & perform quality activity plan for new projects and change management
- Monitor & action mass production quality performance
- reporting to company management
- To solve any kinds of problems
- Relationship building
- The ideal candidate will have acquired a similar first experience in a technical (automotive) environment.
- You have knowledge about quality standards & tools
- You are exerpienced with PPAP/APQP/ISIR
- Technical background (bachelor degree in engineering, mechanics, electrical or electronics,...)
- You are structured, accurate and punctual.
- You have excellent communication & negotiation skills, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- You have a large horizon: you are interested in and understand other cultures
- You are a self-starter with project management skills
- You gained experience with customer relations and working in a team
- Fluent in English, both oral and written. French and or Dutch is preferred
- No objections for regular traveling
If you are interested in this job opportunity and have the relevant skills and experience to be considered, please apply for this role ASAP.
Phone +32 (0) 16 31 66 37
Mobile +32 (0) 499 58 30 09