Drive for quality and continuous improvement?
Passionate about food?
Our client, a famous brand in the FMCG and more especially food sector, is looking for a PRODUCT MANAGER.
Organisatie- en afdelingsomschrijving
Our client is an ambitious company with a workforce of 6,500, known for its passion for innovation in over 100 countries.
They develop, produce and distribute worldwide a range of ingredients for their customers who demand the very highest quality.
mission is to be accountable for the business results (growth and
profitability) of the Fruit Fillings and Flavouring preparations.
You are also responsible to define and implement
the product strategy, the management of the product life cycle of the entire
product range and support of the development of the business in order to reach
its objectives of growth and profitability
- Build Market intelligence for the
product category on customer – competitor – consumer – company level.
- Develop the strategy for the
product category, align with the Markets organization and formalize for the
long term in a LRP and for the short term in the yearly budget plan.
- Follow, analyze and manage the performance of
the products in terms of volume, sales and margin evolution. Propose, agree and
roll-out corrective actions or acceleration plans with local organizations and
- Manage the product portfolio and
the product life cycle.
- Business development support to countries.
- Act as Inter-departmental coordinator / facilitator
between various departments (operations, marketing services, R&D, QA, QC,
finance, supply chain, ...) regarding the product category.
- Work in close collaboration with other Categories,
and BU's in the frame of specific multi-Categories & BU projects.
- You have a Business or Marketing degree with at
least 5 years of relevant experience in product management, and
preferably experience with fruit containing products, in dairy, drink or
- You have a passion for food and you aim to understand the technical
issues of their creation. Therefore you are ready to have a common language
with R&D and Operations.
- You have excellent communication skills and the
ability to build bridges with internal and external partners.
- You are strongly Customer oriented, with a good
understanding of the market trends, and market demands.
- You are able to drive projects with good planning
skills (time – budget – activities).
- You are fluent in English. Other languages are a
- You are willing to travel 30% of your time.
client provides a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment that encourages staff to
take initiatives and suggest ideas that will contribute to the success of the
you a competitive salary package and a position that you can further develop