Organisatie- en afdelingsomschrijving
For a well-established international company in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical sector, located in Machelen, I’m looking for a Business & Financial Planning Analyst who is hungry for knowledge and eager to learn the business to provide added value to the company.
Your main responsibility is delivering market and financial analysis in support of audience and product needs to maximize market value. In addition you will also deliver analysis and plans in a manner consistent with agreed commercial processes.
As a member of the franchise team:
- Develops, at the direction of the BUM (asked and not asked) and in collaboration with the other team members, market and financial analyses in support of the product strategy.
- Initiates and coordinates BU and affiliate encompassing market research
- Develops an appropriate BU forecasting model and prepares with the other team members the proposed Budget / LE
- Manage & optimize P&L of business unit
- Evaluates opportunity and risk of different product strategies, programs and tactics (e.g. evaluates lifecycle opportunities)
- Coordinates with sales managers and product managers to ensure that marketing assumptions are appropriately linked to sales performance metrics and targets (e.g. support SAP and SIP)
- Maximizes the utilization of the available primary and secondary data sources/systems & quantitative competitive data in support of audience/product
As a member of the Sales & Marketing Effectiveness/Finance team:
- Develops and maintains best practices and shared approaches and coordinates across audiences and products
- Conforms to agreed planning and analyses processes
Builds Amgen’s capability in market analysis and planning
- Master’s Degree (or equivalent based on gained experience) in Economical or Financial Sciences.
- At least three years of relevant experience.
- Fluent in English, both in oral and written communication.
- Strong Excel knowledge & financial acumen
- Fluent in Dutch and French, mainly in oral communication
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in the assigned therapeutic areas.
In this role you get the chance to be part of a company that has been laureate, for three years in a row, in the election of the Best Employer. The research they do aims to fight cancer, to save human lives. And that mission can be found in the way the people behave within the company.
Furthermore they pay attention to a great work-life balance and offer a very competitive salary package including a range of extra-legal advantages and a company car.
+32 (0) 494 61 25 92