Badenoch & Clark is an international recruitment company.
For one of our clients based in Antwerp we are looking for a Regional Commercial Manager with excellent knowledge of German and good analytical skills.
Our client is an international player in the leasing market and offers a multicultural working environment full of challenges in the center of Antwerp.
Income generation generation in the relevant markets/sales territory
• Management of the portfolio, set of existing lease agreements in place and the sales activities in the relevant region to match budgeted utilization and income
• Production of income and utilization budget and if applicable reforecasts for the assets and leases in the applicable region;
• Managing and growing the relationship with our clients key customers;
• Managing the Commercial Managers under his/her responsibility and sponsor, prioritise and supervise the deals managed by each Commercial Manager in the relevant region
• Carrying out monthly income recognition in the applicable region;
• Identifying new leasing opportunities and increase our clients customer base through active business development.
• Supervising transaction negotiations with customers, coordinate the required support of other functions, where necessary and ensure that transactions are executed in the minimum throughput time possible;
• Collecting , processing, and analyzing market intelligence data and customer information to allow our client to conduct Market Mapping and Account Mapping;
• Reporting on sales activities performed in the relevant markets/ sales territory and planned actions to achieve fut
At least 8 years experience in commercial/sales business. Experience in banking, international asset finance or engineering is a plus
• You have an excellent knowledge of German and English
• Relevant university degree (e.g. Master in Commercial Sciences, Business Engineering...)
• Basic understanding of lease agreements or general contracts
• Basic financial understanding in order to assess financial accounts and business plans of our clients customers
• Excellent communication and negotiation skill
• Coaching, motivation and leadership skills
• Driven, ambitious, motivated
• Efficient time and resource management
• Analytical mind
• Good cultural understanding
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• You are willing to travel
Our client offers you an interesting function in an international environment with a lot of opportunities to grow.
Alexia Stevens +3236001593 or +32 477 54 34 15