Our Client is a renowned industrial manufacturing company, a global leader in it’s sector. With around 2000 employees internationally. For their strategically important office located in Central Switzerland we are looking for a
Head of Finance & Accounting (80-100%)
Your Responsibility Range:
- Oversee all general accounting operations, financial reporting, tax reporting, compliance, internal and external audit, cash management and corporate tax matters
- Prepare and Manage monthly-, quarterly- and yearly closings for the swiss entity according to Swiss accounting standards (Swiss GAAP FER / OR)
- Process GL, Sub-ledgers and inter-company reconciliations with SAP R/3 and HFM
- Prepare and verify all periodical VAT declarations
- Close cooperation with Controlling for planning & forecasting matters
- Lead and develop a team of finance professionals as direct reports
- Function as a go-to person for all the question regarding finance & accounting as well as for ERP system updates.
- Solid Educational path in Finance. Commercial Degree with Swiss Further Education Certificate (Fachauseweis Finanz/Rechnungswesen) or similar Higher Education degree in Accounting
- Minimum 5 years of Experience in Accounting, with prior experience in Big4 as an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Swiss GAAP FER / OR and IFRS
- Strong experience working with SAP or other well acknowledges ERP systems
- Business fluency in both German and English. Knowledge of French languages would be an advantage.
- Analytical mind-set, strong result- and quality-oriented approach in work, great communication and people skills, change management proficiency