Om de week nieuwe vacatures discreet in je mailbox?
Looking for a challenging, senior level career opportunity within business control but want to work less hours? This is a perfect opportunity for a business controller with a young family! Improve budgeting and reporting processes and build business plans to identify opportunities in three days a week.
About the client
Our client was established in The Netherlands and is active in more than 20 countries worldwide. The global head office is based in Rotterdam with four business units supporting the businesses worldwide. There is an informal and open culture with a no nonsense attitude.
This organization is an international network: many of their employees are constantly in contact with their colleagues around the world. They value and respect the diversity of their workforce and make full use of each other’s strengths. In short: teamwork across the globe. All employees are expected to develop themselves and are supported all the way. If you grow, the company grows. Ambition, initiative, ownership and teamwork are the competences that suit their values.
About the function
The role of business controller pro-actively advises and supports the business unit in achieving its (long-term) business and financial goals and ensures an effective planning and control cycle. As a finance business partner, you build effective and trusted relationships with key stakeholders and support them in the delivery of the business strategy and objectives.Your responsibilities
● Creation of monthly reports, P&L, budgets and forecasts for the business unit.
● Responsible for the ongoing analysis of turnover, costs and productivity.
● Drive continuous improvement and growth through data and process analysis, and challenge the current ways of working.
● Identify and create opportunities to increase the success of the business with safety, quality and margin always on top of your mind.
● Participate in various business projects.
● You have a Bachelor or Master in Accounting/Finance or Business Administration.
● You have at least 8 years of experience in a similar role within a dynamic and international environment. Experience in transport and logistics is a strong plus.
● You have sound knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles.
● You have comprehensive understanding of financial and accounting reporting systems.
● You are able to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports and statements.
● You have strong communication and influencing skills and the ability to challenge the status quo.
● You are proactive and have a strong drive to constantly improve and achieve results.
● You have a strong drive for personal development and a high level of learning agility and flexibility.
● You are fluent in Dutch and English, written and verbal.
After an interview with Badenoch + Clark, two follow at this client.
Does this senior business controller role for three days of work fit in perfectly with your current situation? Please send your resume and short motivation to Guillermo Castillo (email@example.com) or apply via this website.
Maak je keuze
Maak je keuze