Om de week nieuwe vacatures discreet in je mailbox?
This is the moment to step into this innovation scale-up! Thanks to a waterproof digital customer journey and complete transparency about their product, this successful brand is booming. With local market presence in more than twenty countries, it is now important to establish an international, futureproof HR structure.
About the client
This originally Dutch tech scale-up was initiated two years ago by a renowned company and they quickly conquer the market with a very strong digital customer journey and complete transparency about their product. As a result, they have grown enormously in recent years and have opened locations in more than twenty European countries. This growth will continue in the coming years and that requires a worldwide futureproof HR structure.
About the function
As an international HR project manager you shape the HR structure in different countries working from the head office in Amsterdam. You design and implement new policies, frameworks, incentive schemes and job grids. In this way you ensure that the best choices are made for each country, also with an eye to the future.
Outsourcing or designing internal structures? How is the compensation and benefits structure designed worldwide? And what do you need to fine tune at the national level? You are responsible for strategic and tactical decisions and you also ensure organization-wide implementation of WorkDay. Sometimes you have to work in the operation but you always keep the total picture in sight. Your location is Amsterdam, with travel component.Main criteria
● You have min. 5 years of consulting experience with HR transformations from a Big4 or other renowned consulting firm.
● You are a specialist in designing and implementing HR processes on a senior consultant level.
● You take ownership of the total process.
● You are flexible and resilient as it comes to working in a fast changing environment.
● You are someone who gets business done, a team player who is used to be in the operation as well as keeping an overview.
● You have a master's degree.
● Fluency in Dutch is a plus.
Reason for the vacancy
This role is created because of new strategic choices that have been made as a result of growth. This means that the processes can be designed from scratch.
After an interview with Badenoch + Clark, two follow at this client.
Are you an HR transformation expert and do you want to work at a scale-up? Send your resume and short motivation to Elise van Steenwijk (email@example.com) or apply via this website.
Maak je keuze
Maak je keuze