Our client is an International Company, leader in chemical sector. We are looking for a Site Manager.
The ideal candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsibility for the operation of a chemical manufacturing & distribution site with more than 80 employees;
- Plan and direct production activities and establish production priorities;
- Define budget and CAPEX for maintenance and revamping;
- Define and monitor QHSE policies;
- Analyse production, quality control activities to reduce costs to obtain optimum production and utilization of personnel;
- Collaborate with the European Supply Chain team.
The ideal candidate will have the following requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in a chemical discipline (Chemist or Chimical Engineer);
- Good Knowledge of working as part of a global organization with a strong corporate culture;
- Excellent communication;
- Strong ability in working relationships (collegues, customers and suppliers).
Salary Packaging: 100.000-120.000 euro