Do you have a first experience in Audit, Controlling or Reporting? Are you looking for a great company in FMCG to cintinue your career? Then we might have the right opportunity for you as a junior controller!!
Badenoch & Clark is an international recruitment agency specialised in Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, HR & Legal and Executive Search.
The purpose of the function is to monitor the performance of the Group (P&L, Balance Sheet, Working Capital, Cash flow).
Task and responsibilities:
- Monitor and control the group consolidation process (assist the business units with the upload of their data) for the actual results, projections, operating plan;
- Check and analyse the differences between legal and management reporting;
- Check the intercompany balances and ensure differences are corrected;
- Monitor the performance of the Group against operating plan, prior year and projection;
- Prepare management reporting for the Group;
- Train new users and assists in the creation of local reports;
- Act as the Group database administrator and key user for TM1 (Cognos)
- Master degree in Finance/Accounting (or equivalent by experience)
- 2-5 years of experience in Audit, Reporting or Controlling
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Experience with consolidation and/or IFRS is not required but is an advantage
Our client offers you a great learning opportunity in finance within a dynamic FMCG company and a competetive salary matching your experience.