Our Client is a software product company with small international teams that solve challenging problems and create high quality products.
You will be part of the team working on their open source product, their commercial product, and new products based on Java technology. This will give you a ton of opportunities to have a direct impact on the products, features and workflow. New techniques you come up with for the next wave of optimization and hardening could potentially be in use at really big companies within a couple of weeks (among their customers are many of the biggest payment processors, banks, social media companies…). Every team member designs, develops, maintains and improves our software. You will get the opportunity to research the latest compiler and mobile security technology.
- Really good knowledge of Java.
- You have a master or PhD within Computer Science
- Have experience with Linux.
- Interest in low level programming.
- Interest in compiler technology (Java bytecode, complex application processing) or obfuscation or optimization technologies.
- Interest in information security.
- Experience with reverse engineering and the commonly used tools is a plus.
- Familiarity with Android and the Android build tools: Gradle, ProGuard... is a plus.
- Challenging, interesting and diversified work.
- A good balance between research and implementation work.
- The opportunity to improve your skills on a personal and a technological level.
- An attractive salary package with benefits like meal and eco vouchers, retirement savings, hospitalisation insurance, phone, SIM card, company car...
- An inspiring work environment with smart colleagues in the beautiful city of Leuven.
0493 06 17 05