In this job you will be supporting a team of 10 infrastructure specialists. It is a small team that manages a broad range of technologies in a fast moving environment. You will act as technical specialist on the middleware product stack. You prepare and conduct installations with care and configure middleware systems for future management. You will be the point of contact for the architecture team. You will work closely together with the architectural team to create together the solution architecture of business and IT projects.
You will create the technical reference architecture for middleware technologies. You will be responsible for preparing setup, installation and maintenance. Furthermore you will provide technical coaching to other members of the infra team. You will assist the infrastructure team members on solving incidents and setting up new technologies. You will take the lead in the setup of new infrastructure components.
· Very good knowledge middleware and messaging (IBM WebSphere, IBM MQ, Axway CFT, …)
· Good knowledge Web Security (Web Application Firewall, API Gateway, …)
· General knowledge: Linux, virtualization, networking, web services & storage
· Experience Infrastructure architecture
· Nice to have: Windows Server
· Interested in DevOps, Big data, …
· Logical and analytical mindset
· Stress resilient & flexible
· English AND Dutch or French
· Competitive salary and broad benefits pack. “Flex Income plan” – Car, additional holidays, extra child allowance, internet subscription,…..
· Ecocheques, Meal vouchers, Hospitalization Insurance, Pensions plan
· Permanent employee contract with high learning and career opportunities within a strong international group.