System architect (m/w) Audio Systems Automotive Deggendorf
Are you ready for the new generation of Audio and Sound systems?
And do you like to work within that extremely popular area off audio and aerial systems for premium car manufacturers and OEMs?
Then you should become part of the team who, who is focused on the production of exactly that amplifiers and audio systems. My client has the vision to revolutionize the market for audio and communication systems and to become the market leader of Audio systems worldwide. Become part of an international and global player, who has his development centers spread out all of the world.
- Conception and development of the system architecture of Audio amplifiers
- Analysis of the system requirements for electronic Automotive devices
- Preparation and presentation, of tenders regarding new product solutions for audio systems and amplifier
- Documentation of the systems architecture according to automotive SPICE standards
- Analysis and evaluation of new integrated circuits for further product use
- Successfully completed technical studies or equivalent training with additional qualification
- Several years of professional experience within the development of Software-Hardware- or system architecture for Automotive ECU
- Ideally experienced with audio systems or multi-core processes
- Excellent communication skills in English and German language
- Knowledge in ISO26262 is beneficial
- Experience working with Subversion or other revision systems
- Profound knowledge with peripheral interfaces such as I2C, SPI, I2S/TDM, UART
- Experience with busses and interfaces CAN / MOST, Ethernet, A2B
- Attractive salary with bonus package
- Short decision ways and flat hierarchies
- Varied activities
- Opportunities for personal development
When you are interested in supporting our client and if you have the technical expertise we are looking for, we would be pleased to receive your application.
Please let us know your salary expectations and your earliest entry date.
We look forward to receive your application, via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org