We are looking for an Engineer, with a passion for meeting customers’ expectation and biotechnology. Innovative Engineer who is willing to travel, visit attractive locations and can trouble shoot any technical problem would be an ideal candidate.
- Travel all over the world, focusing on resolving outstanding issues and / or controlling of bioprocesses and biotechnologies
- Discuss and consult project planning with the service Ccordinator and communicate required material and resources to solving problems
- Work closely with the internal engineering team to communicate time schedules and discuss possible solutions
- Ensure optimal technical installation and IT system design
- Install and setup our solutions at the customers site
- Prepare technical training and documentation for customers and relevant internal teams
- Degree in Electronics, Electromechanics, Biotechnology or vocational education with a proven track record as a Field Service Engineer
- A minimum of three-year experience in a position with a strong focus on trouble shooting and commissioning
- Ideally experience in the area of field service or maintenance
- Knowledge and understanding of the BioTech (MedTech) industry, bioprocess technologies, SPS and electromechanics
- Excellent in English. Any other language is of a great advantage
- International travel flexibility
- Able to work under minimal supervision
- Stress resistant and able to work with multiple stakeholders
Would you like to join innovative company with long tradition in Switzerland? Are you looking for a new challenge? Do not hesitate to apply on-line! We are looking forward to your application!