For our dedicated client, an international company leader in the Financial Services industry, we are looking for an experienced and motivated HR specialist to join a multicultural and goal-oriented team in the Head Quarter in canton Zug:
HR Manager – 100%
In this position you will be responsible to manage the HR team and to support the board of directors in all HR matters. Therefore, you will take care of:
- Recruiting: determine resource needs and sourcing strategies and recruit and qualify candidates
- Employee relations: performance management and improvement, career development and training needs.
- Compensation: salary administration and negotiations, annual performance and salary review process.
- Benefits: administer company benefit programs, interpretation and use of company benefits.
- Regulatory Compliance: complies with Quality System, Finance and Health & Safety Regulations; complies with all employment laws/regulations.
You have a Master’s degree or equivalent in HR or related discipline together with more than 10 years of HR experience. Moreover, you offer:
- Experience providing primary HR support to multiple departments and to managers.
- Management of HR assignments with moderate to complex scope in Switzerland
- Expertise in sourcing, recruiting and qualifying candidates.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and German; every other language is an advantage
- Strong decision making, problem resolution, organization and analytical skills.
- Solid understanding of current legal and regulatory requirements to ensure compliance.
- Strong ability to coach and influence others.