We are looking to recruit a Senior Manager to start as soon as possible or upon agreement within the manufacturing industrial sector. An experience from improving business processes and QMS within the installation systems will make you a perfect fit for the position. You will be responsible for improving multiple technical product development projects and communicating directly across all business units as well as with the top management team globally.
- Conducting supplier quality audits and continuous improvement quality processes with suppliers across Europe
- Supporting development of quality topics within the product development projects and continuous improvements of the business process initiatives across various departments
- Analyzing quality projects in terms of technical efficiency and conducting on-site quality audits and supplier quality audits
- Supporting complaint management team and the whole shop floor quality improvements when dealing with the suppliers and specific business topics
- Technical university degree (Material Science, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Industrial Automation, Process Engineering) ideally combined with additional education in business administration or economics
- Minimum five years of professional experience from industrial manufacturing sector based on ISO 9001, supplier quality audits, Six Sigma Black Belt, Lean Manufacturing, continuous improvements processes, business improvement processes
- Experience of working within a multi-cultural and matrix organization
- Excellent communication in English, any other language of advantage
- Independent and goal-oriented way of working
- Willingness to travel on business occasionally across Europe
This is a great opportunity for you to develop your international experience and be a part of our clients’ global team. Our client also offers a wide range of career opportunities and a work-life balance. Are you interested in offering clear and goal-oriented solutions? To engage in the recruitment process, please submit your CV via the apply button.
Dr. Sanja Centineo
Consultant – Industry and Manufacturing