For our client, a Medtech company based near Geneva, we are looking for a:
- Consult and support our client in the fields of contract law, company law, regulatory affairs, patent and trademark law, unfair competition law, privacy law
- Legal fact-finding and developing solutions under economic and legal aspects
- Assessment, preparation and negotiation of contracts
- Cooperation with sales, marketing, HR, IT, Supply Chain, R&D and Finance Departments of the group.
- Analysis and assessment of transactions and business relationships, identification and proactive prevention of legal risks
- Briefing of and cooperation with external legal counsels in Switzerland and international
- Law degree.
- 7 years relevant experience as a legal counsel in an international industrial company (Medical Device preferred)
- Sense of commitment, ability to keep calm under pressure
- English/German : Fluent. french: as asset.
- Strong ability to present complex solutions in clear, simple terms.
Need to travel: occasionally.